New original TS100 mini digital display soldering iron
– power: 65W
– Input voltage: DC12-24V-
Power interface: DC5.5*2.5mm-
Temperature adjustable range: 100C-400C/ 212F-752F –
Temperature stability range: +/-2%-
Operating temperature: 300C/572F (default) –
Hibernation temperature: 200C/392F (default) –
Total length: 168 mm /6.61 in. (after mounting tip) –
Power adapter input voltage: AC 110V-240V-
Power adapter output voltage: DC 24V 3A
Features: 1) Original TS100 smart soldering iron, 304 stainless steel nested polycarbonate case and OLED screen on handle, easy to read parameters
2) firmware or parameter Settings can be updated by computer, temperature adjustable range (100-400 degrees Celsius)
3) Internal heating design, double temperature sensors with acceleration limit, to ensure fast heating speed, only a few seconds to reach the set temperature
4) 12V-24 low working voltage, DC5.5*2.5 power interface, can be directly lithium battery power supply, convenient on-site maintenance, safer use
5) Small size, pen shape design, easy to carry
TS100 soldering iron power supply, very suitable for site maintenance work
The package includes:
1X original TS100 soldering iron
1X original soldering tip
* Note that this package does not include power and adapter wiring!! Thank you very much!
Firmware update method：
1. Visit www.miniware.com.cn and download the applicable soldering iron firmware to the computer.
2. Press and hold the button A of the ts100, and connect the soldering iron to the computer with a USB cable. The soldering iron screen will display "DFUX.XX". At this time, the soldering iron enters the DFU mode, and the computer will display a removable disk with an 8-digit string. to enter DFU mode.
3. Copy the prepared hex firmware to the root directory of the disk. When the firmware suffix .hex becomes .rdy, disconnect the USB connection to complete the firmware upgrade.
4. Please note: the flat interface is used to transmit data and update the firmware, and the circular interface is used for power supply.